Secrets.don't ever tell.
1.09.2009,11:07 PM
friends forever.
I don't know if things will ever be the same in my life anymore.
For one thing, I think ave is really changing. I know I can't control that, but what really pains me and apay is that the way she's changing right now,
she's totally
kicking us
OFF her life.
Just the other day, she told me that she would like to forget everything STC, her past.
I can't help but be hurt. It took all of my willpower to not blurt out:
well, the hell with this ave, but WE are part of your STC life.So what? Are you going to forget about us too?
And yes, there are parts of my STC life that I would like to forget, but not the whole STC memory.
Not the part where I met my sisters.
Not the part where we survived exams and report cards day together.
Not the part where I sneaked out with them.
Not the part where the problem of the other is the problem of the whole group.
Not the part where we all fell in love with some guys at the same time.
Not the part where we all failed the same subject and loathed the same teacher.
Not the part that we just have to look into each other's eyes and we know exactly what the other one is thinking.
I never could've survived STC without them.
So why would you let go of something that has always been there ave?
why?They said that it's your college friends who knows who you are,
but honey, it's your HIGH SCHOOL friends who knows WHY you are who you are.
For me, it just makes sense.
I've seen ave in all her ups and downs and bless that Dior shoes,
but...I've always been there for her.
always.
so f*ck this, she doesn't want to be friends anymore but she doesn't have to forget us.
College didn't do that to me.
So what happened to you?
I cried that night. I was afraid that one of the most important persons in my life don't think I even
exist anymore.
Ave, if you're reading this:
I miss you...even if you're not worth this anymore. I love you BFF.