Secrets.don't ever tell.
11.25.2007,4:19 AM
whew.
what?
it's been so long.
haha.
still can't wait to graduate.
OMG. I soooo want to go on christmas vacation! we inflatables are going to be
BUSINESSGIRLSSSS.:]
yeah baby. awfully hot.
hahaha.
whatever.
I just want to sell and buy. sell and buy. sell and buy.
Oh. I just need to say this, I can't wait for January! I wonder if I got in Ateneo? Or UST?
dreadful dreadful, honey.
love the pon and zi-wannabe pic? haha.
I am soooo addictive to pon&zi.
definitelydefinitely adorable, hon.:]
I'm incredibly worried about ave..:\ I was really sad at the possibility that yesterday was the last time we girls are going to be complete...:(
I hope nothing superbad happened to her.
OMG. I'm sooo afraid for the upcoming greek mythology speech.
Still can't believe I'm AENEAS.
Do I look like a boy? UGH.
Anyway, gottagogogo.;)
thanks for the votes, tags and links. I miss you all.:( especially my teentalker sisters.
you guys are sooo my world.
Okay. You're part of it.
Whaha.
Take care darlings. Stay fab. smoochness.;)
OMG. did I mentioned that ronnie winter is totally hot? Incase you don't know him, he's
the red jumpsuit apparatus' vocals. He's definitely hot in the YGA vid. ughugh.
if you haven't watched that vid yet, you'd better watch it! you're missing a lot, baby.
OMGGGG. gottagogogo.:p
my, how can you not pick me when I love the way I look each time I look at the mirror? It's your LOSS loser!