Anyway, I came back with a bunch of reviews which should be interesting I guess.
pink meter: fab gorgeous purrfect
TVSHOWS 1. Foster's home for imaginary friends- Yes, yes, if you have CartoonNetwork you'd know this cartoon. Call me childish and stuff but I do watch it. With my lil siblings. Honestly, i's funny and adorable! But that's not supposed to be a surprise isn't it? After all Foster's and The PPG has only one creator!:) pink meter:purrfect
2. GTO- It's airing today in GMA, right? I've seen this before. Thanks to the fact that I'm a Jdorama addict. And yes, this is one of the best Jdoramas ever. Sure, sure, you may say, 'what?! it's like gokusen lang!' but nooooo, actually, GTO is better in the story field but Gokusen is wayyy better in the character's field. (Think Matsujun and Koipei!) pink meter:fab
3. Date my mom- One of my favorites! It's shown Monday to Friday at ETC about 6:30. It's a dating game. A guy would have to date 3 moms and then decide which mom they're going to pick and then the guy will date the daughter. Mind you, they've never seen the daughter before. The mums are just representing their daughters. pink meter:purrfect
MOVIES: 1. Lovewrecked- this is one adorable movie. Amanda Bynes did a great job on this! On a Caribbean cruise, Jenny (Bynes) is marooned on a beach with her rock and roll idol. Deliriously in love with the idea of time alone with him, she manages to hide the fact that they're a stones throw away from their resort. pink meter:gorgeous
2.Urban legend- An ultimate classic! I love the way the killer disguises and yes, it's horribly perfect! There's a campus killer on the loose who's making urban legends, like the one about eating pop rocks and soda at the same time will make your stomach explode and the one about a psycho with an axe, stepping into the backseat of your car at the gas station when not looking, into reality! Whahaha! pink meter:purrfect
3.Shinobi- This is a japanese movie which features Nakama Yukie (Sadako, Yankumi) This is definitely a must-watch. But the downpart is, this is one of those movies where it has a tragically sad ending. pink meter:gorgeous
MUSIC (SONGS) 1. Cannonball by Damien Rice- Cool song. Definitely! Nice tunes and stuff...Just download it. You won't regret it. For senti people. pink meter:fab
2. Pressure by Paramore- If you play Sims 2, then you'll definitely know this song (except it's in sim language which I'm not and never will be fluent in.) Anyway, this song is really awesome. I'd love to learn how to play it. pink meter:gorgeous
3. Perhaps Love- The real and original version of the song in Princess hours. This song has a tagalized version 'Pag-ibig na kaya' (is it right? I'm not updated, lol.) Anyway, this song is so much more better. *rolls eyes.* As in SO MUCH MORE better. pink meter:purrfect
Videos: 1. UN Generation- The most adorable footage of Kim Jung Hoon EVERRRR.:]
pink meter:purrfect
2.Fun song + Battle Royale = Bloody gory FUN!:) I am so sorry to say that the video is not in youtube anymore. But it is available in my friendster profile. Just go ahead and view it. pink meter:purrfect
3. Memoirs of a Geisha done by Mad TV. - Definitely Hilarious 100%. It would make more sense if you've actually watched the movie.
pink meter:purrfect
BOOKS: 1. V.C. ANDREWS books- if you like weirdness mixed with horror. Then her books will amaze you. She seems to have a real case about mothers though. You can see the books here. http://www.completevca.com/ pink meter:fab
2. Rosie Dunne/Love, Rosie- Complete gorgeous! Once you start to read you can never bring this book down. Hilarious and Romantic. A sweet combination indeed! pink meter:gorgeous
3. Memoirs of a geisha- It is way better than the film. Seriously. pink meter:gorgeous
GAMES: Let's get to the geeky part.. PS games: 1. Rhapsody- This is the most kawaii game (RPG) EVERRRRR.:) You've got to play it. It's so easy. And so sweetly addicting. pink meter:gorgeous
2. Bust a Groove- Ah ha! If you love to dance even though you're not good or you are excellent, this game is for you. The effects are adorable plus the songs, are awesome. Really. I'm playing it everyday btw. LOL. pink meter:purrfect
Computer Games: 1. Whack your boss- If you're angry with someone, throw and play with your rage using this game. It has its own webbie. Just go search for it. pink meter:gorgeous
2. Belle's beauty botique- If you love giving makeovers, then this game is for you. It's one of my faves. Definitely! pink meter:purrfect
WEBSITES:
1. Meebo- Look ma! It's yahoo, aim and msn altogether! Yes, if you have trouble uploading YM then just go meebo-ing. It's the same. Really. You have you own avvie and you can have your own stat. Just like YM!:) pink meter:fab
2. Big Fat Awesome Party- Adorably cute. For fans of Foster's.:) Create your own imaginary friend! pink meter:gorgeous
3. Absolute Trivia- For trivia lovers, this is the place for you!:) pink meter:fab
So I hope I gave some pretty good reviews. Call it boredness.
the review queen...not!
The SNOB.xoxo
Who the hell are you?
I am a certified pink lover. I love accessories especially earrings.
I am a self-confessed bookworm and I am a hopeless chocoholic. I am
also a shopaholic and a music-lover, a movie buff particularly chick flicks.
I am friendly and people usually brand me as a snob. I love taking pictures.
I want to be happy, really, really happy someday.:]