Secrets.don't ever tell.
5.16.2007,2:58 AM
akeexisms.:)
I've just began compiling my so-called akeexisms. They are a collection of quotes which I've:
-created. (they're marked with an asterisk)
-gotten from movies.
-gotten from a certain person.
credits to them.:))
Oh yeah. I have yet to categorize them.
And here ladies and gentlemen are my first batch of akeexisms.
I'm turning it into a religion. LOL. Enjoyyyy.
*1. You know what? I'm tired. Tired of pretending when all my heart wants to do is to return to you.
*2. It hurts too much you know, because everytime I see you, you're not mine. You're never mine.
3. If fairytales are true then why did my fairy godmother let my prince end up with a witch?
4. The truth is you could slit open my throat and with my one last breath I'd apologize for bleeding in your shirt.
5. Adik man ako sa iyong paningin, subukan mo akong mahalin maaadik ka rin.
6. Don't be stupid enough to fall for someone who's stupid enough not to fall for you.
7. Love the guy who'll stay awake just to watch you sleep.
*8. You said you fell for me but I neve said I was going to catch you.
*9. All you see are my imperfections.
10.How can you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you?
*11. You don't deserve my tears anymore. You never did.
12. Ignore the insults about you. Keep in mind the compliments. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
*13. I just don't want a reason to cry anymore.
14. I may be fat but you're ugly and I can diet.
*15. She used to be his everything until I came and he fell for me. Not my fault I'm hot.
*16. Don't touch me I'm famous.
17. Barbie wants to be me.
18. I'm unique just like everybody else.
*19. I hate you, you love me let's keep it that way.
20. If symptoms persist, insult your doctor.
*21. Remember: you're wayyyy prettier than the girl in that magazine. You're just humble about your beauty that's why you don't appear in magazines.
*22. I've been kicked out in heaven not because I'm bad but because I'm too perfect. Sigh. I don't belong.:(
*23. I hate bags, I hate bags...OOH! is that a BAG?!
*24. Gossip about me and make me the center of your world.
25.I'm not perfect but I'm so close it's scaring me.
*26. Yes I'm not perfect, but so are you. And besides, your boyfriend adores me.
27. What's better than the perfect man? Oh. Duh. Perfect shoes of course.
*28. You're never worthless hun. You're PRICELESS.:)
*29. I'm way hotter than the girl who's flirting with you. Otherwise, you wouldn't ignore her. Right?
*30. We're not perfect. We're only DIVINE. sighh.
31. Girls with asses like mine don't talk to guys with faces like yours.
32. I don't need a quote. My name alone can make a girl choke.
33. Stunning can cause: envy, insecurity and an occassional DAMMNN.
34. My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
*35. OMG! So you're really a person? AMAZING!
36. <3 is never love. It's a shape, dummy.
37. <3 is the only broken thing that works.
38. Sometimes you have to try not to care even if you really do.
39. If only for one last time I could lose myself in the heaven of your eyes.
*40. Teddy bears don't hug you back but sometimes they're all you've got.
41. If I can't hear your heartbeat then you'e too far away.
42. I was born a genius but education ruined me.
43. I say NO to drugs but they don't listen!
Oh yeah, did I mention that they're
MINE? So don't go off passing them as yours.
My own obsessions.