Secrets.don't ever tell.
4.24.2007,4:52 PM
Random Topics.
Okay, since I have nothing better to do, I will just write about...random topics!
Random Topic #1
Favoritism. In my family, I know how it feels to be a favorite and to be not a favorite. Having 5 siblings is not always fun. We have to share a lot. EVEN CHOCOLATES! >:3 haha. But the real thing is, my brother favors me more than anyone else. He acts like my bodyguard, (take note, he's only 10 years young.) when we fight he's always the one saying sorry even though sometimes it's my fault. He takes my side in fights and he's always hugging me. He's my sweetest brother (except when he's being all pesky and annoying). And when someone doesn't favor you, they don't have to say it. It can usually be felt, right? Well in case, yeah. I feel it. And it isn't pretty. You see, whenever my younger siblings have their family days, rehearsals, etc. My mum always makes sure she'll be there. She's always ready with camera, food, towels and those stuff along with me of course to be her assistant. I don't mind, really. But what bugs me is that mum has time for them. And none for me. Example, back in grade school, on our field day, my classmates' parents were there. But my mum didn't show up. My tita was there and she was cheering me but I know she's really there because my cousin, which is her daughter is performing as well. During my family days in high school, we always have a dance production where in each section of a batch is going to compete against one another. My class always works hard in these dances. And all the time I was performing, I wished my mum was there. Taking a video of me with food in her bag and towels. But no one always goes to my family day. My mum was always busy and she always have excuses like she has to fix the room, her body was aching and such. Our class always won in dance productions and even though everyone was happy and yea, including me, deep down I wished my family was there, cheering. Then maybe they would have been proud of me and maybe they wouldn't think I can't do anything. I don't excel in class and I don't have awards. But all I really wanted is their love. It's as if, if something's important for me, it's nothing for them. They don't take me seriously and they misunderstand me a lot. If there's one place that I wish I belong? I wish it was my family's.
Random topic#2
Chocolates. I loveeee CHOCOLATES. Seriously, I love making them, eating them, buying them and just...EATING THEM! Talk about heaven, baby. I'm planning to make a chocolate layout. Divine Chocoholic. LOL. Oh God, there's this DIVINNEEEE ad of chocolates made my Shangri-la! It's sooo BEAUTIFUL! That will be my next layout. It's in the works now! Sigh.:)
Random topic#3
Boredom. Somehow this summer seems so....boring to me. I haven't quite done or even started on the things I wanted to do. For example, I really, really want a summer job but my mum won't let me. Another, I want to lose weight, but it's so hard! The food is so yummy and my dad is always buying us fat foods like ice cream and chocolates. Blech! How the hell am I supposed to say NO to that? Reviewing. Okay, so I know I'm an incoming senior next year so I really need to study for my entrance exams in different colleges. Oh yeah, I'm reviewing all right. But my heart's not in it. So how the heck are those stuff going to get to my head? I've become morena now. Thanks to all that swimming. >:( well, whatever. I have sooo many ebooks by the way.:) I'm really, really excited and happy. They're all chic lits. Like the Shopaholic series, Meg Cabot books and a lot more. I haven't read them all yet but I'll be willing to share them with you. Just email me. (It's at chats. Look downward.)
I am such a random person!:)