Secrets.don't ever tell.
4.14.2007,6:07 PM
Family Tree.
The other night, out of boredom, I busied myself by thinking about the names of my future children. (Daughters more likely.) LOL.
Anyway, out of boredom again, I would like to share with you my made-up-but-will-come-true-someday family chart!
First up is me. My husband would be, Koike Teppei. (heeyyyy, just wait! Koike, I'M COMINGGGG.) So technically, I'll be Akeex Ibañez-Teppei.:) (How nice. It sounds so natural. Like, we're meant to be! HAHAHA!)
Okay, enough with the comments. Haha. *rolls eyes.*
We would have 9 wonderfully, beautiful, perfect children. (8 girls and 1 boy. Haha. Don't blame me! It's hard to come up with guys' names! And yes, I really only want 2 children. As in twins would be wayyy better. But these names are so nice. I can't help it!)
Here we go!
THE FAMILYTHE COUPLE.
Akeex Ibañez-Teppei ♥ Koike Teppei
CHILDREN:
1. Fabulous Jewel♥♥nick: Fab/ Jewel
She would be my first-born. (The first name that popped into my mind. LOL.) She would be fabulous, hip and beautiful, of course!
She would resemble: Paris Hilton.
2.Gorgeous Sapphire♥♥
nick: george/sapphire
She's my second baby girl. She would be gorgeous, eye-catching and gentle.
She would resemble: Maike Evers
3. Dazzling Victoria♥♥nick: dazz/vicki
Our third daugther. The most dazzling of them all. She would be dazzling, snobbish and someone respected.
She would resemble: Chiaki Kuriyama
4. Silver Nicholas♥♥nick: silver/nichols
Our one and only son. Unico Hijo. Hahaha. He would be Mr. Popular, Captivating smile with matching
brains and a good voice which he will inherit from his father. (Yes, yes, Koike has a band it's WaT.)
He would resemble: Eiji Wentz
5. Glamorous Alexandria♥♥nick: glam/glammie/alex
The rich girl is what everyone would call her. She's posh and glamorous and really pretty. Haha.
She would resemble: Rachel McAdams
6. Elegant Chesca♥♥nick: elie/chesca
She's going to be classy, refined and known because of her perfect manners. She's very well suited with Princes.
She would resemble: Diana Van Walsum
7. Tifayne Wish♥♥
nick: tifayne/tiff/fayne/wish
I debated with myself first if I should call her Tiffany wish or Tifayne. But since I wanted their names to be unique, Tifayne won. Most probably my most normal daughter. She's going to be a trendsetter and wouldn't fit in the crowd, because she stands out. She would resemble: Mao Inoue
8. Rainbow Annika♥♥nick: rain/rainbow/anni/annika
My bubbliest, sweetest and most childish daughter. She's going to be described as cute, cuddly and lovable! She would resemble: Aki Maeda
9.Luscious Vanity♥♥nick: lucy/luscious/vain
My most kikay and most fashionable daughter. She would be a pink-lover and wears the trendiest clothes. She would resemble: Chesca Garcia
Yes, my family seems too good to be true. But I invented them. So back-off. LOL.
The Perfect Family.