Secrets.don't ever tell.
3.28.2007,11:53 PM
Glam OUT hotties.;)
You know the saying that GOES like, "money makes you happy." (is there a saying like THAT? haha.) well, it's not true.
Not true at all.
Just this afternoon, my siblings and I were playing. My parents were out. So we decided to do some fun. Fun as in like, recording and all. Pretending to be housemates and stuffs. You may think it's super
babaw and stuff..
but it's fun.
And just like, last, last week? (or whatever week that was..) my friends came over and we went to galle. And yes, we didn't buy anything except food of course.
but we had fun.
Just goes to show you, money is not needed. It's just a piece of paper with our past presidents in it and a number.
And yet it makes someone very happy.
And yes, I can be greedy and materialistic sometimes. So I'm sorry. I'm not perfect. But I noticed that I had more fun when I'm surrounded by my family and friends.
By people who love me even though I can be so stupid and b*tchy sometimes.
And yes, that's all I need to be happy. So what if I don't have a lovelife? (yet!) The right guy will come right? Oh yea, and I'm gonna punish him for making me wait for so long! haha. kidding.
Anyway, I'm back in teentalk. After a year or so? (!) and yes, I freakin' miss my family there.
And I let a lot of girls down for not updating hottie high. (I'm totally sorry.) but you can join GLAMOROSA. Though of course, I totally miss my own thread as well! And I was really touched when I saw the messages like ,"let's keep ate mackee's thread alive!"; "where are you?" and my favorite:
"I miss you."
Almost all the posts have them. And yes, I missed them too.
I missed you guys.
Being away for a long time made me realize just what I was missing. And now, I'm back...all I can say is...
Thanks for not giving up on me my fellow teentalkers.
Another classic example that I don't need money right? ;)
Love makes the world go around. Money makes everyone fight out loud.