Secrets.don't ever tell.
3.26.2007,12:13 AM
who is this girl?
<8 back in pre-school, I was always chased around by my classmates and I can't tell you how much it always frightens me.
<8 in grade 2, I'm a POS (yes, hard to believe!) and among my siblings I had the highest grades and my mum said "what? you want fries?" (great reward, huh?)
<8 the first time I ever failed was back in grade 5.
<8 I never became a POS again. (let me try this 4th year...)
<8 I had 7 bestfriends ever since I was a kid.
<8 the best class for me was 6-1. I was friends with ALL of them.:)
<8 I had 40+ crushes and counting...(of course, all human. but if I include the anime ones then it might exceed to a hundred.ü)
<8 I'm a CSI: miami fan.:)
<8 I have 24 friendster accounts.:) 23 are full.:) but only one is active.
<8 I think my best features are my nose, eyes, ears and feet.:)
<8 and my worst body parts are my tummy, my teeth and my hair(it's so boring. I can't do anything with it.)
<8 I never really liked rock very, very much.
<8 I'm vain.
<8 I think I have one of the most strict parents in the world.
<8 I'm both of an extrovert and introvert.
<8 I really, really fell in love back in gr. 6.:)
<8 the number of times I've fallen truly, madly inlove with someone within my reach was only once.:)
<8 I fell in love with someone for 3 years without telling that person and now that person is gone.:'(
<8 I'm a quotes addict. I have hundreds of them.:) I made some of them too.
<8 I love solving puzzles and brainteasers and palying detective.;)
<8 I'm a very secretive person.
<8 Whenever the day of giving of cards came, I'm always afraid, not because of the fact that I could have a failing grade, but the fact that I may hurt my parents because of my grades..
<8 All I ever wanted is to be accepted, understood and loved. Nothing else can top that.
<8 I get insecure a lot of times already.
<8 Someone's first impression of me is that I'm a snob and at the same time, friendly.
<8 I've written love stories already and only 1 is finished.:)
<8 I wanted to be a nun when I was a kid then a scientist (I used to mix shampoos, toothpaste and a lot of other stuffs in our bathroom and I would leave it for one day and my mum would get mad) then now, I want to have my own business, be a print-ad-commercial model.
<8 I'm a very sympathetic and merciful person. really.
<8 I want to learn how to play drums.
<8 I've written 30+ poems already.
<8 If I was given a million, I would probably spend it on books rather than make-up because books can't inspire and you can even gain knowledge from it.
<8 to sum me up in 3 words would be: cheerful, friendly and kikay.
<8 when I was in grade school, I used to hate pink because a lot of people does. Now, I love pink super duper!
<8 If I'm going to have a first boyfriend, I want him to be handsome, smart and sweet.
<8 I'm extremely loyal to my friends to the point that it would be okay for me to get in trouble because of them.
<8 Even though some of my friends had already turned their backs on me, I would always be ready to accept them again.
<8 I'm seriously a chocoholic person.
<8 I've never eaten a whole slice of pizza in my life. I don't eat shrimp, kare-kare, chicken curry, carbonara, pasta, burger, lengua, fish/squid ball and a lot of other common foods.
<8 I'm the youngest in my group right now.
<8 I want to work already!
<8 I have 30+ pictures of myself.
<8 I could be your worst nightmare if you totally make me mad.
<8 for all the times I fell in love, I never really had the chance to tell any person how much I love them. I was never loved back.:(
<8 I always wondered why it's so easy to lose things and so hard to gain them back.
<8 I don't have a dream school for college.
<8 I feel worthless in my family.
<8 I'm often misunderstood by my parents.
<8 I'm a sensitive, soft person. I break down easily.
and more to come. I'm still getting to know me...