Secrets.don't ever tell.
1.14.2007,12:58 AM
letting go..
Letting go...really.
what does this phrase mean? lately, I had been using it.
I told my friend, Ave, over and over again that i had already let go of someone I totally like--in other words-- LOVE.
but really, I've been thinking about it?
What does letting go really mean?
Is it forgetting that, that person ever exist?
erasing each memory I had of that person?--each and every fun and painful memory?
having no reaction whenever I see that person with a certain someone I don't really want to see?
if so, then I haven't really let go.
Because I have already tried these things. And no matter what I do..it won't go away...
the
LOVE won't go away.
Really, will someone tell me how do you disobey your heart?
How can you tell your heart to stop loving someone you want to let go for almost 2 years now?
I mean, I had so many crushes. Matusjun[shin in gokusen], Koipei[gokusen 2], Kim Jung Hoon [troy/yul in princess hrs.] and Lee dong wook[julian in my girl].
But for goodness sakes. All of them are in another country and are in their 20+ already and, really, even if i turn the world upside down,
no way would these guys notice me. oh yea. these guys were made so that girls will have someone to fantasize over.
Somehow, adoring and fantasizing over these luscious guys and printing pictures and watching their soaps over and over again really weren't enough to let go someone who I really want to.
That person was someone I COULD have. But sadly, that person is someone I didn't and WILL NEVER have.
I've told my friend over and over that I had let go of that person already whenever she teases me.
But could it be that I was just convincing myself?
I envy Ave, somehow, she had let go the person she really loves for a long time now. Though, she has no special someone right now
she had managed to move on.
How come I can't do THAT?
Help.
I know it's time to let go.
but what if my heart doesn't want to?
What if i was too weak?
What if I don't really want to?
It's time to let go.
But I don't think I can ever let that person go...
If not letting you go is agains the rules then I guess that makes me a rebel...