Secrets.don't ever tell.
1.27.2007,9:45 PM
finally.
okay, okay. so zari asked me last night why I didn't mention that she was an OS.
So there. Congrats zari! she's an OS. (again.) oh well, we can't all be like her.
Can you believe this? Whenever it's the getting of cards, what I dread is if I'm going to pass. But people like zari dread if they're going to be an OS.
oh yeah. wow.
I wish that's all I have to worry about. Sigh. Anyway, I finally realized something. I need to let that person go. Sure, I've been loving that person for 3 years...and I never even had the guts to say anything. Maybe because I assumed that person already knew my feelings. sooo. anyway,
i want an organize love chart.
A is the person I've been loving for a long time now and whom I've had finally(at least i think so) let go.
B is the recent one which I think I'm falling for.
A + (positives):
1. cute and
gwapooo(well..yeah.)
2. charming
3. sweet
4. friendly
5. not hard to fall for
6. makes me go kilig a lot of times
A - (negatives):
1. feeler
2. makes me jealous all the time with someone else(huhu.)
3. hard to let go. really really hard.
4. no manners at times.
5. always makes me cry.
6. took my love for granted.
7. seldom replies to my text messages!(:\)
B + (positives):
1. really really cute and super
GWAPO! (promise!)
2. sweet.
3. always responding to my text messages.
4. nice
5. friendly.
6. smart!
B - (negatives):
1. too many admirers(how can I fit in?:( )
2.
naiilang if
alam niang gusto mo xa.
3. quite distant
4. it's hard to show to this person how much I really like (...)
And there you go. So who's the better one? I don't really know...right now, I'm really caught up on B. But A notices that and keeps on making papansin. What the heck?
hayyy.... someone tell me why love is so hard.
someone tell me that whenever I fall in love I often get hurt.
someone tell me...why...?
mahirap ba akong mahalin?
someone tell me...
when will I love right?
she often gets hurt. but she still continues to love. she feels she's right until that person came and said "until she's here...you're nothing."