Secrets.don't ever tell.
1.24.2007,3:17 AM
And she does it again.
And yes. I'm back. Again. So, today was the giving of cards and I swear, at the morning
I was still laughing and really it was so stupid. Because I have this thing that whenever I'm
laughing so much at the morning, when afternoon or night or the next day comes, I'll cry.
And I didn't want to laugh at all this day so that later on, when I receive my card, I'll laugh.
But, curse it. I'm a terribly cheerful person. But it was so silly that this morning in the car, I was so trying to cry just so later on I'll laugh. How stupid.
I put my surname on the 6th spot in the giving of cards, when my mum was called I was scared half to death. But as soon as my wonderful adviser said "she has no failing marks" I felt like jumping and shouting "YES!!!!" but of course, I didn't. I was so happy of course. I passed. So, the next one is that we'll have a new sitting arrangement. I'm on the back seat again. Oh great. I can't concentrate when I'm sitting on the back and put me in between 2 people I hardly ever talk to. OH GREAT... I'm going to tell my adviser I'd rather be in front since really and truly, I can concentrate more when I'm in front.
More news, interaction part 2 is coming up. So soon. As in tomorrow. I thought is was La Salle,
Xavier and Ateneo. Nope. It was Claret
pala. They invited us and poof. Instant interaction. It was funny how people were telling me to keep a close guard to their "partners" and to report if
anyone was making a move on their guys. Shesh. Whatever. Too bad iii2 can't be there. It's their parent-daughter bonding tomorrow. Oh, and news on that? My ate clare came to my
parent-daughter bonding and yea, it was fun.
Sooo, what else? oh yea. Apay. Really, she's been havng problems lately. And I'm willing to help her in any way I can. She's my friend. And I really hate what her friends are doing to her right now. I shall not drop names for it's too dangerous. But Apay really wants to go with us (me, zari and ave) than to stay with the other group. I can see how much they're taking advantage of Apay [especially on making her do the ENTIRE geom project and splitting the CREDITS! it makes me SO MAD!!!>:( ] and making her stay up until the wee hours of the morning and her helping us with our project (oh just printing and stuff) but hello? We so asked her to transfer to our group. Not only will the work be divided equally, she can also rest. She wants to submit early even though her friends doens't. How lame. So even though with all her heart she wants to join us she can't. Because she already made the hard part for the project. And, plus, lately, every morning she keeps on breaking down and crying during homeroom and she won't even tell anyone why. She's losing her voice lately as well which is so ironic seeing how apay doesn't scream at all. So I concluded, it's because of stress.
I know I'm right. We told her that she can always join our group since she did want to join us and she wants to have a better group (reliable, in fact) group of friends. Really, her friends may be smart but they're lazy. So now, Apay is ongoing counseling and well...she decided she's going to change groups whether her friends want her to or not. Her family and the counselor were the
ones telling her that she really DOES need to change groups already.
So anyway, starting tomorrow, we're going to take lessons(just tutorials) during recess on algeb and lunch on geom. I know I passed this 2 subjects but I want to improve. Hayyy, so many projects to work on. It's very tiring. There's a term paper for Pinoy and English. A Religion project and dozens of homework. Oh and Research too. SIGH. I can't wait for summer!
As for lovelife updates, it's still the same. Yesterday, I asked for a sign. If fanfan talks to me twice with her starting the conversation I shouldn't let her go. But if she doesn't then it's goodbye. Guess what? Yup. She talked to me twice. With her starting the conversation. ARRGHH.
Oh and I have a new poem blog. Since, yes, I love to write love poems even though I suck at it, I decided to keep them in a blog and let everyone view them and give comments somehow, it's still under construction, I'm still making an appropriate layout for it. But here's the link: www.shesecretlywrites.blogspot.com
So there you go. Oh and one last, J__ and Ave talked last night and they even exchanged hugs.
HAHAHA. whatever. you go ave! a new loveteam. haha. how funny.
So what? I love me. So go fish.