Secrets.don't ever tell.
10.08.2006,1:02 AM
hell week.
it haven't even started yet. but i feel so hellish.
stupid TLE. now i still have to do a reaction paper. something i didn't want to do. hello? like, i have a test to study for. what is up with that?
exam week=hell week.
okay..so algeb and mastery tests are over. thank goodness. so here's the hellish schedule.
tuesday-chem.rel.
wednesday-GEOM!! pinoy.
thursday-TLE.english and soc.sci.
HELL.HELL.HELL.
whatever. i've got a multiply account! it's half mine because it's a joint account. i never really wanted to have a multiply. sure. i'm vain and all but i don't feel like broadcasting it all on my own. thank goodness ave feels the same way so we decided to have a joint account.
okayyy. crush is in the air. it happened yesterday. i was with ave waiting for my
sundo. but mum said it won't arrive till 1:30 and our dismissal is at 12..so whatever. haha. the claretians went to our school yesterday. i saw them but i didn't go to mcdo or wherever they were planning to go. i was just... there with ave. at the court. she's about to have her taekwando lessons. then..
it's him.
the hottest guy in the court. HOT.HOT.HOT. he's so cute. about 18 y/o i guess. he's white and pimply but very very HOT. he even looked at me when he put down his bag. his name is Lui. turns out he was the guy ave was crushing on. HAHA.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH. let's all die and go to HEAVEN! hahaha.
ohhhh weeell.
no classes tomorrow. thank goodness. if i'm going to finish the stupid reaction paper then tomorrow is the only time i have for studying.:
omg.
i just heard the cutest catholic song!
we were like, practicing for our tribute for mother marie for tuesday.
and the song was sang by YFC people. it goes like this:
I stand before You Lord
and give You all my praise.
Your love is all I need.Jesus You're all I need.
I give my life to you
You gave Your life for me.
Your grace is all I need
Jesus You're all I need.
Hold me in Your armsAnd never let me go.I want to spend eternity with you.And now that You're near(here??)
Everything is different. Everything so different Lord
And I know I'm not the same My life You've changedI wanna be with You..I wanna be with You..isn't it adorable? almost like a love song. it's been my LSS since fridayyy!:)
notice that i bold out every line I love.
ciao. i have to go.:)
I guess for you, I'm FORGETTABLE.