lol. what is up with that? i heard some rumors today. super funny too. it appears that i'm rumored to have a crush with one of my classmates.
UGH.
what the hell is up with this people? are they really that bored? God. heaven knows i never had a crush in our classroom. let alone in our BATCH. so what is this crap? aveline says i shouldn't listen. i know the truth so why should i care so much? she's so right. so now i'm helping her write a letter for her crush. duh. when we finished the letter she was so hesitant about giving it.
WTF?
she's such a coward. i told her this: if she never tried she won't know the result. she really feels like she's going to be turned down. but whatever. so it's like tuesday today and it's always raining.
Why does time seem to be running so slow?
or maybe i'm just wishing it's friday already.:\ whatever. III2 are back from their retreat! yayyy. i'm gonna see my friends again. hay. i missed them soo much.
whatever.
i don't know what i'm supposed to write. right now, i have mixed feelings. feelings of anger and i feel silly too.
WHATEVER.
i don't care what they think.
i only care if i'm wearing the right powder for my skin tone.
more later.
smoochies. akeex.:)
The SNOB.xoxo
Who the hell are you?
I am a certified pink lover. I love accessories especially earrings.
I am a self-confessed bookworm and I am a hopeless chocoholic. I am
also a shopaholic and a music-lover, a movie buff particularly chick flicks.
I am friendly and people usually brand me as a snob. I love taking pictures.
I want to be happy, really, really happy someday.:]